Selangor Criterium Series
All you ever needed to know about Selangor Criterium Series. Discover impressive routes, challenging bucket lists and tips to plan your stay!
About Selangor Criterium Series (SRC)
Selangor Criterium Series is a prestigious series of development-focused cycling races to empower grassroots riders, cycling teams, and local communities in Selangor, acting as a platform to help.
Selangor Criterium Series: The Categories
|Category||Race Duration||Average FTP||Average Speed||Participation Conditions|
|Men A||30 min + 2 laps||> 3.5||> 40Km/h||Open for amateur club riders, junior state riders, state riders, pro riders collecting UCI points.|
|Men B||25 min + 2 laps||2.5 – 3.5||35Km/h to 40Km/h||Open for Amateur Riders, strictly for non-state, non-pro, non-UCI points collector. Non-active state and ex-pro rider are allowed to race with minimum requirement of 2 years off from SUKMA and UCI sanctioned road race. U15 – U17 junior state riders are allowed to race.|
|Men C||20 min +2 laps||< 2.5||< 35Km/h||Open For Amateur Riders Only. Highly recommended for beginners, strictly for non-state, non-pro under UCI. Non-active state and ex-pro rider are NOT allowed to START and RACE in this category.|
|Women A||25 min + 2 laps||> 2.5||> 30 Km/h||Open for amateur club riders, junior state riders, state riders, pro riders under UCI.|
|Women B||20 min + 2 laps||< 2.5||< 30 Km/h||Open For Amateur Riders Only. Highly recommended for beginners, strictly for non-state, non-pro under UCI. Non-active state and ex-pro rider are NOT allowed to START and RACE in this category.|
|Fixed Gear||20 min + 2 laps||Open||> 35Km/h||Fixed Gear Bikes Only. Open For All Riders.|
|Men Youth||20 min + 2 laps||2.5 – 3.5||35Km/h to 40Km/h||Strictly for men under 16 years old and open to amateur or state cyclists|
Rules and Regulations
- Each participant is to register in ONE (1) valid category on their first race of the 2023 series and may not move down to a lower category throughout the 2021 series.
- The Technical Director of the Race has the authority to change the category of participants if necessary.
- Winners for each race are subject to individual transponder assisted placements through the finish line.
- The number of participants allowed in the track at any one time are 100 individuals.
- The Technical Director of the Race has the rights to amend the rules in order to ensure a safe and conducive racing environment for the continuation and development of the local racing scene.
- Participants are encouraged to participate as a team to enable them to collect team points for the Team Classifications
- The Team Classifications are open for: Men B, Men C, and Women B
- Each team must consist of 5 participants in the same category per Raceday.
- Team Placing Points are used to determine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placing teams at the end of the series.
|Finish point:||1||2||3||4||5||6||Last||Did not finish||Did not start|
|Team point Awarded:||10||7||5||4||3||2||2||1||0|